Salford Media Festival 2013
Salford Media Festival 2013 brought together hundreds of media professionals, ranging from traditional and new media content creators, to commissioners, producers, broadcasters and policymakers.
Celebrating 20 years as the Nations and Regions Media conference, Salford Media Festival showcases new work and provide a wider international perspective. It also enables delegates to:
- Have the opportunity to hear about the latest trends and issues affecting the media sector
- Network with a range of professionals passionate about the shape and future evolution of the media in all its forms
- Visit MediaCityUK, one of Europe’s most exciting, vibrant and creative cultural and media hubs
- Experience a programme that is packed with high profile experts from across the media sector
- Attend one of the most important events of its kind outside of London
The main part of the festival for media professionals took place on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th November 2013. For more information on Salford Media Festival 2014 including exhibition opportunities please contact us on 0161 295 3000.
Salford Media Festival 2013 also held an event for 'the next generation of media professionals' This was two days of invaluable learning and training, which took place on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd November. Attendees were informed and inspired by a series of master classes, panel discussions and practical workshops delivered by leading media industry professionals.
Call 0161 295 3000
for information about
Salford Media Festival 2014
Tweets by @Salford_Media